Friday, April 03, 2009

The APRIL fool


Bring fourth the confusion once again because I believe I have lost my head...
I do not understand where my communication skills are really lacking but somehow I have ended up becoming the fool once again.
For just a small second I was so excited and thrilled because I was going to spend Saturday night with a devilishly handsome guy who seemed to be on the same page I was. Sadly... to my surprise I was in a whole different book??? My reading skills are lacking a bit.
I can not believe that for one this guy not only told me how he intends to date my friend but also he made me feel so stupid. If he had made it clear in the first place where we stood it wouldn't have been an issue instead after preaching about how amazing I am and how we should definitely go out sometime he follows it by unless something better comes along??
lol wtf?
Perhaps I will be more wise in the future but judging from my track record lately I'm bound to stay this foolish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home