Monday, May 25, 2009


In big news Lloyd and Jenny have welcomed the sweetest little girl Rori Elizabeth into our lives. I have recently been lucky enough to see first hand what a family is made of. My mind is stir crazy with worries of so many things right now but it has just been one of those weeks. Where everything starts crashing down again. I don't know who better to pick up the piece again than me? I should be used to it by now but somehow it gets harder every time. I have so many issues with so many different relationships in my life right now but I don't know how to not become so isolated. I can pretend all I want that I have a million people who know me and understand me but at the end of the day I am left alone with me. I know the truth weather I like to believe it or not its there.I see that new baby and I think to myself I hope she never knows the sadness or the heartache I have known and then I think logically she will know it all. Hoping for a miracle is silly and irrational but I do. The world is made up of so many things. Once in awhile its the mysterious present of laughter, happiness and sometimes even love that keeps us all hoping to stay alive. Its enough reason to keep pushing forward because there could be a better tomorrow. Nobody talks and Nothing moves The moment is still for me to find you I dream of the day so clearly yet my dreams are lies and still I wait to be mystified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home