Monday, September 28, 2009

An UPDATE and do you know why men don't get mad cow disease because they are pigs.

It just so happens the summer was pretty fast. I didn't see it start or end everyone tells me it was great though. The first week of Summer I was standing beside a bed looking at a complete stranger. She looked frail and discomforted. I prayed for the first time in a very long time and somehow someone high above must have heard my plea. The stranger was not a stranger at all but my weak mother recovering from some major serious surgery. I thought to myself if she pulls through everything will be fine. As grateful as I am that she is alive and well for now I still find myself always thinking its too good to be the truth. I dont know how or why but for some reason its not her time yet and hopefully it will be a second chance for the things she has been missing.
My next big event of the Summer was Route 66 to see my family in New Mexico and stopping by Denver. Never plan anything and expect it to go perfect. It was so awesome in so many ways but now comes the part of picking up the pieces from the wreckless behavior. I recommend to stay out all day discovering a new culture, being so far away from humans its scary, standing on the very edge of a cliff to watch the night lights and sunsets. Maybe even you can find yourself as I did completely breathless and yet so full of life perfectly happy.

I shockingly found myself recently in love with an idea. I can not believe how wrong I was. I am struggling to pick up the pieces ... slowly I am. It hurts to exist sometimes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
It's beautiful value enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

My homepage: kredyty hipoteczne pko bp

Tue Jun 11, 10:13:00 PM 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home